Wyoming is calling for the new Interim Director, Labor & Delivery!
- Provides leadership, administrative direction, budget management and staffing for the patient care delivered in obstetrics and nursery.
- Works with hospital staff and physicians to provide coordinated, safe, quality care to the obstetrical patient and newborn and is responsible for the day to day operations of the OB department.
- 5+ years RN experience required.
- BSN or MSN preferred but not required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Located in northwest Wyoming near Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole is a 400-square-mile valley surrounded by the Gros Ventre and Teton mountain ranges.
- Several towns are nestled within this valley, including Jackson, which boasts incredible dining, shopping and lodging options for those seeking a fun and relaxing escape to the mountains.
- Choose from a number of guided activities, such as horseback riding at the A-OK Corral, whitewater rafting along the Snake River or going on a scenic wildlife tour.
- Skiing is the major winter pastime around these parts, with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Snow King and Grand Targhee all offering top-notch runs. For a unique winter experience, try dog sledding in Jackson Hole or visit the National Elk Refuge.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.