Seeking Administrator to Lead Assisted Living Program on Shores of Lake Erie
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Administrator is the operational leader of the Hultquist Place Assisted Living Program.
- The Administrator partners closely with ancillary leaders and key stakeholders to drive patient-centered care and an atmosphere focused on superior customer services and resident, family, and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure regulatory compliance, align services with priorities and policies established by the Board of Directors, prepare and continuously monitor the annual operating budget, and maintain the facility’s Quality Assurance Program.
- The Administrator develops internal quality measurements that support organizational goals and continuous improvement, as well as facilitates employee development and training.
- Must bring 3+ years of nursing management experience, preferably related to assisted living.
- Active Registered Nurse License is required and can work towards obtaining New York licensure.
- With a history dating back to 1886, Lutheran Home and Rehabilitation Center is committed to excellence and providing compassionate care for all residents to optimize life of dignity and physical well-being. The organization consistently receives 5-stars in quality and high marks with the NYS Department of Health on an annual basis.
- Part of the approach incorporates a personal care plan for each resident which is designed and carried out by a team of medical professionals including: nursing, social work, activities, dietary, and rehabilitation. The Lutheran Home is fully certified and licensed by the New York State Department of Health and is recognized by Medicare, Medicaid, and many third-party insurance carriers. The state-of-the-art Rehabilitation Program includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, and swallowing therapy.
- Advanced clinical services include: intravenous (IV) medication and feedings, respiratory care, post-stroke and post-surgical rehabilitation, dementia care in our new Bridges Program, Hospice Care, Pain Management, and advanced wound management programs.
- Located on the beautiful Lutheran campus in Jamestown, the Hultquist Place Assisted Living Program provides a welcoming atmosphere where seniors readily feel at home. Assisted living residents enjoy an independent lifestyle with peace of mind knowing that help is right around the corner should they need it.
- With an engaging cityscape, amazing brick streets and numerous historical sights, Jamestown, New York, is a fantastic place to visit to soak up some of urban America’s finest attractions.
- Jamestown offers all the cultural advantages of a city combined with rural beauty and recreational opportunities including nearby ski resorts, acclaimed golf courses, nature preserves, and water sports on Chautauqua Lake. The city is situated between Lake Erie (to the north) and the Allegheny National Forest (to the south).
- The nooks and crannies and main streets of Jamestown are full of unique shopping experiences. From local treasures and souvenirs to gifts and necessities, our shops offer friendly, personal service to go along with items you just might not find anywhere else.
- Jamestown is known for its fresh clean air thanks to its forests and parks. It is home to Allegany State Park, the largest park in New York’s state park system that offers plenty of trails, hiking opportunities and camping spots. If you like to birdwatch, the area’s natural beauty invites plenty of our famous feathered friends, so keep an eye out.