Become the New Interim ED Manager at an Alabama Medical Center!
- Shift is 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- The Interim ED Manager will be responsible for enhancing front and back end processes as well as preparing the department for an upcoming Joint Commission visit.
- Active Compact or AL RN license required.
- BSN Degree Required; Master’s Preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Today, you can still catch a glimpse of old Jasper in its parks and museums, and in the Downtown Historic District you can see buildings which date to the Industrial era.
- Twisted Barley Brewing is a new micro brewhouse located in Jasper, Alabama. Set in a warm, friendly environment, it’s a great place to socialize, make new friends and try one (or several) of the 13 beers which they have on tap.
- Bankhead House & Heritage Centre in Jasper, Alabama is a fascinating property showcasing historic artefacts, period furnishings and exhibits relating to the region’s history.
- Reconnect with nature at William B. Bankhead National Forest near Jasper. Home to the Sipsey Fork, which splits the Black Warrior River, and several stunning cascading waterfalls, there’s plenty to see and do.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!