Lead Nursing Services for a Critical Access Hospital
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead clinical services for a critical access hospital, ensuring the continual delivery of high-quality patient care through the implementation of evidence-based practices and standards.
- Responsible for staffing functions, nursing policies and procedures, and compliance with regulatory and employee competency requirements.
- Serve as a visible leadership resource for staff and partner with the administrative team to ensure strong learning pathways for employees.
- BSN and active Oregon RN license required.
- John Day is a small town in the wide open countryside of Oregon, located about three hours from Boise, Idaho, and less than five hours from Portland, Oregon.
- Dramatic scenery, the beautiful, meandering John Day River and the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument all testify to the area’s remarkable geologic past.
- Outdoor recreation is a huge draw for visitors with multiple national forests nearby, and historic sites are also popular. John Day is home to two museums: Kam Wah Chung and the Ranch and Rodeo Museum, which celebrates the cowboy way of life in Grant County.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.