Serve as Director, Behavioral Health for the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, Conemaugh Health System!
- The Director of Behavioral Health will oversee the overall operations, efficiency, quality, patient satisfaction, and employee engagement of the behavioral health units.
- Focus on team building and work through change resistance, manage diverse psych populations, and provide stable support and mentorship for staff.
- Height safety measures and outcomes within the unit, enhance staff education, and drive recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for the implementation of service-wide changes across departmental lines and utilizes performance excellence to manage day to day business operations.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to serve as a change agent and have knowledge of up-to-date inpatient and outpatient regulatory regulations.
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare management including 3+ years’ experience in direct patient care required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; RN license required.
- Conemaugh Health System is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year. Their dedicated clinical and non-clinical staff are committed to providing the ideal patient experience through comprehensive care and attention to their patients' needs.
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital for Central Pennsylvania, with recognition for high performance in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Geriatrics, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery and Pulmonology.
- With its leading technology solutions and comprehensive services, Conemaugh Health System delivers the highest caliber in patient care.
- Conemaugh’s community hospitals include Conemaugh Miners Medical Center (Hastings), Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center (Meyersdale), Nason Hospital (Roaring Spring).
- Located in the Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, Johnstown had a colorful history as a booming steel town in the 1800s. They have great connections to neighboring communities and beyond, as well as an airport that offers daily flights to Washington and Greyhound and Amtrak train service.
- Johnstown is home to nearly 22,000 and their family-friendly neighborhoods, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why their residents have chosen this area as their home.
- People move to Johnstown for many reasons: our excellent schools, first-rate health care facilities, scenic beauty, tourism, and proximity to Pittsburgh. Families that left the city years ago are moving back to Johnstown to enjoy a lifestyle that offers convenience, affordability and a community spirit that can’t be found in larger cities.
- The surrounding communities offer many specialty shops. You can also take a historic walking tour of the downtown and visit the local Flood Museum- an attraction that tells the story of tragedy, inspiration and triumphant recovery.