New Service Line Director Leadership Opportunity in a Pennsylvania City that Provides a Superb Quality of Life
- The Director, Maternal/Child Health provides leadership for the operational, quality, and financial performance of the health system’s service line, which includes 1,600 annual deliveries, all obstetrics, pediatrics, women’s services, a Level III NICU, and the Women’s Center.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director works in close partnership with physician leaders and key stakeholders to drive service line growth strategies and best practices that are aligned with community and market trends.
- Responsibility areas include survey readiness, regulatory compliance, all staffing functions including ensuring proper levels to meet care needs, employee education, fiscal management, performance improvement, quality and safety initiatives, and operational efficiencies.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong background in women’s services and 3+ years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active Registered Nurse license required. Advanced certification preferred.
- Conemaugh Health System is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania that includes four hospitals, multiple outpatient clinics and centers, and hundreds of primary care and specialty physicians. Their dedicated clinical and non-clinical staff are committed to providing the ideal patient experience through comprehensive care and attention to their patients' needs.
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital for Central Pennsylvania, Conemaugh Health System is also a high performer in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Geriatrics, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery and Pulmonology.
- With its leading technology solutions and comprehensive services, Conemaugh Health System delivers the highest caliber in patient care and has received an “A” rating for patient safety by the Leapfrog Group.
- Conemaugh Health System is a Duke LifePoint Healthcare health system—which is an innovative partnership between Duke University Health System Inc., one of the world’s premier academic health systems, and LifePoint Hospitals—that is focused on strengthening and improving healthcare delivery by providing the hospitals with the clinical, quality, and operational resources they need to grow and prosper.
- Located in the Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, Johnstown is home to nearly 22,000 residents and its family-friendly neighborhoods, high-performing schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why residents have chosen this area as their home. Johnstown is just 1.5 hours outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and three hours from all the attractions of Washington, DC.
- People move to Johnstown for many reasons: excellent schools, first-rate health care facilities, scenic beauty, and tourism. Johnstown residents enjoy a lifestyle that offers convenience, affordability, and a community spirit that can’t be found in larger cities.
- Hiking, biking, and running trails through woods and across streams are prevalent in Johnstown. Four-season recreation includes winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the East Coast, and summer fun throughout the community including heritage and craft festivals, and attractions like nearby Idlewild Park & SoakZone, voted Best Children's Park.
- The region is alive with music and the performing arts including the Johnstown Symphony and the Johnstown Concert Ballet.