Join Saint Joseph Joliet as the Sr. Director of Finance with this innovating system-wide leadership opportunity in Joliet, Illinois!
- The Sr. Director of Finance will provide professional leadership and support all direct reports across a variety of departments with administration of policies, business rules and procedures, and overall long-term fiscal health and stability of Saint Joseph Joliet.
- Seeking an innovative leader with a strong knowledge of FP&A, strategic planning, organizational skills, knowledge of accounting software packages, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the Director will play a key role on the executive management team, providing financial leadership to promote optimal performance and to ensure growth objectives are achieved amongst shared services within the organization.
- The Sr. Director will demonstrate strong collaborative leadership to work within a shared services environment within financial leadership and across the broader Ascension system.
- Provide direction around opportunities for operational improvement and develop short- and long-term operating forecasts, capital budgets, strategic financial plans, and financial analysis.
- Ideal candidates will bring significant financial leadership experience working in a hospital system environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ascension St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet is a 480-bed acute care facility, with a recently opened 8- story patient tower with all private rooms. It is the only provider of neurological services in the Will-Grundy region.
- Ascension Health is a Catholic health system that includes six hospitals, 16 long-term care and senior residential facilities, 28 clinics, and five home health agencies.
- Saint Joseph Medical Center has received numerous accreditations in numerous specialties including Echo Lab, Vascular Lab, and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- Ascension Health’s Saint Joseph Joliet offers dozens of specialty related services to ensure that all members of their communities receive exceptional healthcare.
- The Ascension Health family consists of over 10,500 mission-focused, values-driven team members who are dedicated to creating a culture of excellence.
- Home to over 152,000 residents, Joliet is the fourth largest city in the state of Illinois, located just 45 miles southwest of Chicago’s Loop.
- Living in Joliet, you will find nationally ranked schools, a modern infrastructure, a proactive government, great housing, and a revamped downtown.
- The City of Joliet, Illinois, offers both private and public educational opportunities within their school districts and educates approximately 26,300 students annually.
- Joliet offers many other attractions such as Rialto Square Theatre, Hollywood Casino Joliet, and Joliet Area Historical Museum. Additionally, Joliet is home to the famous Chicagoland Speedway, hosting multiple NASCAR races annually.