Interim Manager of Stroke Coordination
- The Interim Manager will provide direction and support to the Stroke Center of Excellence.
- The Manager's key focus will be on the Stroke Coordination Program to achieve and maintain their certification.
- Ideal leader will have a strong coordinator background with experience in stroke care and will have led multiple surveys to completion.
- Must possess strong organizational and program management skills.
- Active RN license required.
- The city of Joliet, Illinois, is rich and full of heritage, which can be experienced by walking the Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park trail, but also by visiting the Joliet Area Historical Museum, which is bursting with interactive exhibits and education games and courses
- Chicago is a mere hour’s drive northeast of Joliet, providing easy access to all the bustling metropolis has to offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.