Serve as Interim Behavioral Health Nursing Director for an Alaska Hospital!
- Oversee the Mental Health Unit, Rainforest Recovery, Withdrawal Management Unit, and the Bartlett Outpatient Program.
- Manage several programs, supervise professional staff, and have a hospital-wide strategic function related to behavioral health.
- BSN degree required.
- Must bring 5+ years’ nursing experience including 3+ years’ program management experience.
- AK RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Juneau, located in the southeastern part of the state on the Gulf of Alaska, is a scenic city home to unique shopping, some of the best seafood in the country and cultural attractions like the Perseverance Theatre, Alaska’s largest professional theatre.
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, Juneau residents enjoy skiing and snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, white water rafting, kayaking and sailing.
- Given the city’s proximity to the Pacific Ocean, Juneau’s temperatures are much milder than the location would suggest.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.