Drive operational excellence and innovation as you take on the role of Chief Operating Officer in the ‘Great Lakes State’!
- The Chief Operating Officer manages day-to-day operations and ensures effective and efficient performance for the organization’s clinics, programs, and safety.
- Provides leadership, management, and vision to ensure the organization has proper operational, administrative, and reporting systems.
- Collaborates with executive leadership, developing and implementing strategies to drive quality as well as conceptualizing and executing solid public and community relations.
- Ideal candidates will be methodical, process driven, and high energy with the ability to navigate through change management.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of executive management experience in a healthcare or operational setting.
- Master’s Degree in Health Systems Administration, or closely related field required.
- Family Health Center (FHC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the citizens of Kalamazoo County.
- FHC provides quality health care to some 36,000 historically underserved patients, ensuring that all people who enter our facilities are treated with dignity, respect and a welcoming spirit.
- FHC opened in 1971 to address the unmet medical needs of low-income and minority populations in Kalamazoo County. From a temporary space in a converted trailer, FHC has grown to five high-quality health care facilities with state-of-the-art services, plus mobile health and dental clinics, all serving the community.
- Their goal is to create a “medical home” for families, children and adults who seek answers to their health care needs.
- Bronson Battle Creek, Bronson Methodist and Bronson LakeView hospitals have again been named to the nation's “Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems list. Partnerships with Family Health Center in Kalamazoo and Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine (WMed) help support a One Patient, One Record philosophy to improve care.
- Over the last year, Bronson has focused on patient care coordination and communication. The Epic electronic health record system allows a patients health information to be accessible, no matter which doctor, service or hospital a patient goes to within the Bronson system and with many outside providers.
- Kalamazoo, located in southwest Michigan, hosts the Kalamazoo Promise, three higher learning institutions, two nationally recognized healthcare systems, diverse and affordable housing, award-winning water and many parks, lakes and golf courses.
- Kalamazoo is a city that offers you a small town feel while still providing many cultural opportunities and attractions that you might only expect to find in larger metro areas, including music, visual art, dance and theatre.
- Each of the over twenty neighborhoods in Kalamazoo has unique characteristics, which makes Kalamazoo and fun and unique place to live.