Join Michigan facility as the Interim Director of Emergency Services
- The Interim Director of Emergency Services steps in to implement best practices in the ED, focusing on throughput, triage flow and staffing
- Mentor and develop managers, oversee nearly 100 employees and provide change management
- Direct turnaround improvements, particularly focusing patient satisfaction and staff engagement
The Ideal Interim Leader
- RN BSN with extensive emergency department leadership experience
- Comfortable in a union workplace
- Kalamazoo, located in southwest Michigan, hosts the Kalamazoo Promise, three higher learning institutions, two nationally recognized healthcare systems, diverse and affordable housing, award-winning water and many parks, lakes and golf courses
- Kalamazoo is a city that offers you a small town feel while still providing many cultural opportunities and attractions that you might only expect to find in larger metro areas, including music, visual art, dance and theatre
- Each of the over twenty neighborhoods in Kalamazoo has unique characteristics, which makes Kalamazoo and fun and unique place to live
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!