Seeking an inspirational visionary to serve at Family Health Center as the Executive Director of Clinical Operations
- The Executive Director of Clinical Operations provides executive level leadership and oversight for the clinical operations of FHC clinics in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation for various departments including Quality, Pharmacy, Case Management, and other Clinical Support activities.
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for business development as well as identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements as appropriate.
- Provides vision, mentorship, inspiration and support to peers and employees with oversight of the clinical teams. Seeking individuals to be communicative, collaborative, highly detail and progressive thinking.
- Ideal candidates will be agile yet strategic, innovative, and demonstrate the ability to lead a team with excellence.
- Must have a minimum of five plus years of leadership experience in a healthcare, ambulatory or operational setting; an equivalent combination of education and experience maybe considered.
- Licensed clinical professional (Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Nurse, Physician Assistant or, PharmD) Master’s Degree in related professional field.
- Family Health Center (FHC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the citizens of Kalamazoo County.
- FHC provides quality health care to some 36,000 historically underserved patients, ensuring that all people who enter our facilities are treated with dignity, respect and a welcoming spirit.
- FHC opened in 1971 to address the unmet medical needs of low-income and minority populations in Kalamazoo County. From a temporary space in a converted trailer, FHC has grown to five high-quality health care facilities with state-of-the-art services, plus mobile health and dental clinics, all serving the community.
- Their goal is to create a “medical home” for families, children and adults who seek answers to their health care needs.
- Bronson Battle Creek, Bronson Methodist and Bronson LakeView hospitals have again been named to the nation's “Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems list. Partnerships with Family Health Center in Kalamazoo and Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine (WMed) help support a One Patient, One Record philosophy to improve care.
- Over the last year, Bronson has focused on patient care coordination and communication. The Epic electronic health record system allows a patients health information to be accessible, no matter which doctor, service or hospital a patient goes to within the Bronson system and with many outside providers.
- Kalamazoo, located in southwest Michigan, hosts the Kalamazoo Promise, three higher learning institutions, two nationally recognized healthcare systems, diverse and affordable housing, award-winning water and many parks, lakes and golf courses.
- Kalamazoo is a city that offers you a small town feel while still providing many cultural opportunities and attractions that you might only expect to find in larger metro areas, including music, visual art, dance and theatre.
- Each of the over twenty neighborhoods in Kalamazoo has unique characteristics, which makes Kalamazoo and fun and unique place to live.