Magnet-designated facility seeks Interim Director of Infection Control and Prevention in Kansas City
- Lead the analysis, development and implementation of the organization’s infection control program to include all aspects of infection prevention, investigation, education, and surveillance
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Quality/Service Excellence, the Interim Director of Infection Control/Prevention will oversee more than a dozen employees in delivering optimal infection prevention practices to hospitals and clinics in the Kansas City metro area
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and prior experience leading infection control and prevention initiatives in a healthcare setting
- Kansas City sits on Missouri’s western edge, straddling the border with Kansas.
- The metropolitan area is known for its barbeque, jazz, heritage, and fountains.
- The city has several distinguished neighborhoods, each with its own rich history, such as: one of America’s largest public farmers’ markets located in the River Market District, the cradle of a distinctive form of jazz in the 18th and Vine District, and the Spanish-styled architecture and upscale shops of the Country Club Plaza.
- Kansas City is also home to multiple professional sports teams, including Royals baseball, Chiefs football, and Sporting KC soccer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!