Join a Missouri Hospital System as the Interim Manager, Pharmacy
- Reporting to the Director of Pharmacy, the Interim Manager of Pharmacy will be responsible for the day-to-day inpatient operations as well as sterile compounding.
- The Manager will assist with medical management standards and will implement necessary changes throughout the department.
- Seeking a diligent leader who will pay attention to detail, hold staff accountable, and ensure that the department is on track to meet all goals that have been implemented.
- Ideal candidates will preferably bring strong inpatient pharmacy operations experience and/or sterile compounding experience.
- PharmD degree is required; Board certification in sterile compounding is preferred.
- Kansas City sits on Missouri’s western edge, straddling the border with Kansas.
- The metropolitan area is known for its barbeque, jazz, heritage, and fountains.
- The city has several distinguished neighborhoods, each with its own rich history, such as: one of America’s largest public farmers’ markets located in the River Market District, the cradle of a distinctive form of jazz in the 18th and Vine District, and the Spanish-styled architecture and upscale shops of the Country Club Plaza.
- Kansas City is also home to multiple professional sports teams, including Royals baseball, Chiefs football, and Sporting KC soccer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.