Seeking Long-Term Care Nursing Leader to Serve on the Senior Leadership Team as Director of Nursing and Administrator for South Lincoln Hospital District in Wyoming!
- The Director of Nursing and Long-Term Care Administrator will lead long-term care operations for South Lincoln Hospital District, which includes oversight of the South Lincoln Nursing Center.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Nursing will serve on the senior leadership team and oversee approximately 20 FTEs, which includes both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring all necessary compliance standards are met, managing the department’s budget and scheduling, and establishing care plans with residents and families.
- This hands-on and collaborative leader will play a key role in developing staff within the department and partnering with stakeholders across the hospital and regionally, including home health and hospice agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required; BSN and Master’s degree preferred.
- Active Wyoming or Compact nursing license required.
- Must hold active license in Wyoming as a nursing home administrator or obtain within 6 months of starting.
- South Lincoln Hospital District includes South Lincoln Medical Center, which was designated a Critical Access hospital in 2009. The Medical Center serves the communities of Southwest Wyoming with 16 licensed acute care beds, 2 ICU beds, 7 Swing Beds, 3 Emergency Room Bays, as well as 2 surgical suites, advanced radiologic and laboratory, and outpatient clinic facilities.
- The facility’s acute care nurses are ACLS certified and well-trained generalists, and the surgical team provides emergency and elective in-patient and out-patient options for general surgery, Orthopedic, ENT, GYN, OB, Urology, Ophthalmology and Podiatry conditions.
- In 1999, construction was completed on the addition of the 24-bed long term care facility. South Lincoln Nursing Center is a vital resource for the Lincoln County community and has celebrated nearly 20 years of certification by the state of Wyoming as a quality nursing center.
- The Emergency Medical Services Multi-Purpose Building, in conjunction with satellite stations, covers more than 3,000 square miles in Southwest Wyoming with both Intermediate and Advanced level EMS services.
- With 2,600 residents, Kemmerer, Wyoming, offers a tight-knit community while being close to top destinations, including two hours from Park City and Salt Lake City, Utah, and less than three hours from Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Residents of Kremmer have easy access to year-round world-class skiing, fishing, and hunting. Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, Kremmer is home to the Fossil Butte National Monument.
- Kremmer offers 100+ years of rich history as a mining community, a low cost of living, and the 2nd ever J.C. Penney store.