Become a senior nursing leader within a small community Hospital as the new Director of Nursing
- The Director of Nursing will oversee the Emergency Room, Swing Unit, Clinic, Physical Therapy, and the Inpatient/Outpatient Unit with 20 FTE’s.
- The Director of Nursing will have oversight of all hospital clinical operations including quality reporting, infection control, scheduling, and clinical compliance.
- Focusing on recruiting and retention of staff as the hospital prepares for an upcoming CMS accreditation while creating a sustainable quality and infection control program.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and communication skills with a strong background in the Emergency Department within a hospital setting. TNCC preferred.
- Candidates who are community oriented, passionate about community healthcare and are seeking to become ingrained in a new community are highly encouraged to apply.
- BSN required, Master preferred.
- Trinity Health is a nonprofit, fully integrated healthcare system, their network of doctors, hospitals, clinics and other facilities has been recognized for its dedication to quality care and science-based medicine.
- Trinity Heath has evolved into the region’s premier healthcare organization with facilities in several communities as well as partnerships and affiliations throughout the region. Trinity is always searching for a better quality of life for the communities they serve.
- Trinity Kenmare Community Hospital is committed to preserving and improving the
- quality of health to the people we serve. Our mission is to excel at meeting the needs of
- the whole person through the provision of quality healthcare and health related services.
- A critical access hospital offering acute care and swing bed services to rural communities, Kenmare Community Hospital is a 25-bed facility with a 24-hour emergency room.
- Kenmare, North Dakota, a small, quiet peaceful town, nestled on the shores of the beautiful Des Lacs Lake in the heart of a rich prairie country, is located 2.5 hours from Bismark and offers many attractions, the most unique of which is the Danish Mill in a downtown park.
- Rolling hills and colorful bluffs surrounding the valley add to this picture of natural beauty.
- With the highest quality of life in the nation; Kenmare has chart-topping economic growth; breathtaking national parks; history, culture and the arts; and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- With a booming economy, a high quality of life and a competitive cost of living, North Dakota has been rated one of the best places to live in the United States. Living here means having friendly and safe communities, a strong educational system and low crime rates—all at a cost that’s far less than other coastal counterparts and most of their neighbors.
- Learn more about the history of the area at the Lake County Historical Museum and get a looks at toys from a bygone era at the V and R Toy Museum. If you prefer spending more time outdoors, a ride along the Des Lacs National Wildlife Refuge Scenic Backway. The 13-mile route offers ample opportunities for spotting a variety of wildlife, from deer and moose to more than 250 species of birds like raptors and waterfowl.