A Community Hospital in North Dakota is looking for an Interim Director of Nursing to join their team
- The Interim Director of Nursing is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations for the nursing staff.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Physician Operations, this leader will oversee a team of 20 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with improving quality and infection control metrics, implementing process improvement on expectations and daily tasks for staff. Lastly, this leader will train travelers on day-to-day operations, and reestablish a functioning daily operations.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader with excellent communication and team building skills.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN license required.
- Kenmare, North Dakota, a small, quiet peaceful town, nestled on the shores of the beautiful Des Lacs Lake in the heart of a rich prairie country, is located 2.5 hours from Bismark and offers many attractions, the most unique of which is the Danish Mill in a downtown park.
- Rolling hills and colorful bluffs surrounding the valley add to this picture of natural beauty.
- With the highest quality of life in the nation; Kenmare has chart-topping economic growth; breathtaking national parks; history, culture and the arts; and some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- With a booming economy, a high quality of life and a competitive cost of living, North Dakota has been rated one of the best places to live in the United States. Living here means having friendly and safe communities, a strong educational system and low crime rates—all at a cost that’s far less than other coastal counterparts and most of their neighbors.
- Learn more about the history of the area at the Lake County Historical Museum and get a looks at toys from a bygone era at the V and R Toy Museum. If you prefer spending more time outdoors, a ride along the Des Lacs National Wildlife Refuge Scenic Backway. The 13-mile route offers ample opportunities for spotting a variety of wildlife, from deer and moose to more than 250 species of birds like raptors and waterfowl.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.