Join a 25-bed healthcare facility in Alaska as Interim Emergency Department Manager
- The Interim ED Nurse Manager oversees Trauma, Employee Health, Emergency Preparedness, Medical Transport and SART
- ED handles 10,000 annual visits
- Alaska RN license preferred
- BSN preferred, minimum RN required
- Critical Access Hospital experience is ideal
- Ketchikan, Alaska, is deeply enriched in Alaska Native culture, legacy, arts, crafts, and traditions to explore
- Set at the southernmost entrance to Alaska’s famed Inside Passage and sculpted by nature, Ketchikan residents enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful Misty Fjords National Monument
- Due to their thriving, century-old commercial fishery, Ketchikan is known as “The Salmon Capital of the World”
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!