Health System seeking a new Interim Assistant Director of Patient Safety
- The Interim Assistant Director of Patient Safety will oversee all regulatory accreditation and patient safety for 31 acute care hospitals within a large scope health system.
- Focus on building and developing patient safety platforms, build framework, and navigate politics.
- Must have project management, TJC, and DNV accreditation experience. Occasional travel is required and must have a health system experience not standalone hospital.
- Master’s degree, CPHQ, CPP required.
- Remote position with 20% tavel.
- King of Prussia is a census-designated place in Upper Merion Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Considered to be an edge city of Philadelphia, consisting of large amounts of retail and office space situated at the convergence of four highways.
- King of Prussia is home to the King of Prussia mall, which is the third largest mall in the United States in terms of leasable space. The mall consists of over 450 stores, 8 anchor stores, and over 40 restaurants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.