Head Plant Operations as Director for Kingman Regional Medical Center in Sunny Arizona!
- As Director of Plant Operations, you will oversee daily operations for the inpatient and outpatient facilities, medical offices, and grounds maintenance of Kingman Regional Medical Center.
- Goals include setting standards for staff and holding them accountable, working to meet timelines for work orders and updates requested by the clinical teams, developing a work environment that is open to sharing information, and improving upon employee engagement.
- The ideal leader will possess familiarity with COPs and regulatory requirements in an acute care setting. Prior experience with construction projects is a plus, as this role partners closely with the Director of Construction.
- A Bachelor’s degree required for this opportunity.
- Kingman Regional Medical Center is a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system that includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.
- Kingman Regional, in 2011, became one of the first hospitals in the nation to join the Mayo Clinic Care Network – giving medical providers direct access to Mayo Clinic medical expertise.
- Recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, Kingman Regional provides a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of the community.
- Kingman is a city along Route 66 in northwestern Arizona just under two hours southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada and under three hours from Grand Canyon National Park.
- The historic road’s role in American history is celebrated at the Route 66 Museum, set inside the Powerhouse Visitor’s Center, and this scenic community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities, family-friendly atmosphere, and low cost-of-living.
- With warm temperatures year-round and situated approximately 3,300 feet above sea level, Kingman enjoys mild summers and winters than other parts of Arizona and residents are privy to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities.