Lead the Emergency Department Across Two Hospitals as Interim Director!
- The Interim Director will lead Emergency Department operations, staffing and employee engagement, patient flow, and quality outcomes across two hospitals.
- Significant ED leadership experience required, preferably in a large or multi-site setting.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active Tennessee or Compact RN license required.
- Kingsport, Tennessee, is a small city nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, with landmarks like the Netherland Inn and Exchange Place, paying tribute to the city’s rich history.
- The lively downtown streets, lined with beautiful old buildings, are filled with local eateries, art shops, and live music venues.
- The city has plenty of outdoor entertainment, including Warriors’ Path State Park – a 950-acre park on the banks of the Holston River, providing boating, fishing, hiking trails, and an internationally-renowned mountain bike trail system.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!