Oversee Close to 70 FTEs as Interim Nurse Manager of a 50+ Bed ED!
- The Interim Nurse Manager will manage daily operations of Emergency Services for an ED with 50+ beds, including oversight of close to 70 FTEs.
- Optimize patient flow from triage to patient room, manage and mentor staff, and maintain and improve patient quality of care where needed.
- Seeking a leader with strong critical thinking and communication skills who brings significant clinical experience in Emergency Services.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active Tennessee or Compact RN license required.
- Knoxville, nicknamed the “Queen City of the Mountains” sits at the gateway to one of America’s great treasures, The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Tennessee is one of a handful of states in the country with no state income tax.
- Knoxville is not only ideally situated for all sorts of outdoors activities, but also has many larger metropolitan, multicultural and sporting amenities, as it is home to the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee and their numerous sports teams.
- Knoxville has a thriving bluegrass and country music scene, with both big-name concerts and free music festivals throughout the year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!