Seeking Nursing Leader for Interim Manager of the Emergency Department at a Critical Access Hospital!
- The Interim Manager of the Emergency Department will oversee daily operations of the department at a critical access hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- RN and active Alaska nursing license required.
- Situated in the Gulf of Alaska, Kodiak is the main city on Kodiak Island, the second largest island in the United States behind Hawaii.
- Kodiak is the transportation hub for southwest Alaska. Kodiak’s fishing port is the largest in the state and ranks among the top in the country. Additionally, Kodiak is home of the nation's largest US Coast Guard base, the first privately owned rocket launch facility, and the annual Kodiak Crab Festival.
- The beauty of Kodiak captivates residents and visitors alike. Whether an avid outdoors lover, artist, or someone that simply appreciates a tight knit community and scenic vistas, history and culture, or the quiet and seclusion, there is a place for everyone in Kodiak.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!