New opportunity in Pacific Northwest to serve as Interim Manager, Laboratory Services for a busy medical center.
- Manage 13 FTEs in a high complexity laboratory, ensuring that staff, equipment and workflow processes are in line with regulatory standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Physical, Biological or related sciences
- Certified MT (Medical Technologist) or MLS (Medical Laboratory Scientist)
- Leadership experience managing a high complexity lab in a healthcare/hospital setting
- Please apply online and exact location will be shared if your application is a strong fit for the role
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.