Take a consultative approach to improving the department when you become Interim Director of Surgical Services
- Seeking a seasoned nurse leader to review existing policies and bring new ideas to the surgical services department
- Support the department and participate in building on new ORs
- Focus on efficiency, workflow, service line growth and throughput
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Critical access hospital experience preferred
- ACNO experience strongly preferred
- Friendly and a great communicator
- Must be an RN and available to start within two weeks of offer
- La Grande is located in the Northeastern region of Oregon
- The area showcases an abundance of outdoor recreation activities, including fishing, skiing, hunting, camping, cycling, wildlife viewing and hiking
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!