Join a California Hospital in need of in Interim, Infection Control Practitioner
- The Interim, Infection Control Practitioner will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department.
- This leader will be expected to establish and implement appropriate procedures and train core staff.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background and skillset in Infection Control. Must be able to hit the ground running and have strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare related field. Master’s degree in clinical specialty preferred. ICP or related certification preferred. Active RN required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- La Mirada is a city in southeast Los Angeles Count, and is one of the Gateway Cities.
- La Mirada places a strong emphasis on City beautification, with well-maintained parkways, streets, and parks.
- The La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts is one of the finest in Southern California, featuring plays, musicals, and children's productions.
- The City's motto is "Dedicated to Service".
- La Mirada is a quick 30-minute drive to popular, Los Angeles.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.