NEW Interim Director of Surgical Services Opportunity in Louisiana!
- The Interim Director of Surgical Services will head daily operations for 9 ORs
- Goals include ensuring smooth flow of the OR schedule, communicating between surgeons, staff, and administration, and building on current staff education and competencies
- Must be available to start within a two-week timeframe
- Master’s and active Louisiana RN license required
- Lake Charles, located in southwestern Louisiana, boasts a low cost of living and a wonderful climate
- Due to the lakes and waterways throughout the city, it is often referred to as the “Lake Area,” with access to an abundance of recreational activities
- Enjoy year-round golf, the city’s pristine beaches, the region’s unique food and music, and a burgeoning art scene, as well as easy access to New Orleans
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!