Join a new Level III Trauma Center as the Interim Director of Emergency Department
- Focus on patient satisfaction within the 30-bed Emergency Department while overseeing 50+ FTEs at a Level III Trauma Center.
- Seeking a strong communicator with the ability to navigate physician dynamics and effectively lead teams.
- Active RN license required.
- Nestled among numerous Oak trees and nature’s scenic beauty, Lake Jackson, Texas, known as "The Enchanting City", or LJ as the locals call it, sits just 20 miles from the Gulf Coast and is part of the Houston greater metropolitan area.
- Situated in the heart of the retail center of southern Brazoria County, Lake Jackson offers the amenities of a large city while still maintaining its small town feel.
- From the nationally recognized Sea Center Texas to the Gulf Coast Bird Observatory, Wilderness Golf Course, and the Center for the Arts & Sciences, this city offers a wealth of cultural, coastal, recreational and historical opportunities for residents and visitors alike.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.