Join a California Medical Center as Interim Cath Lab/IR Director
- The Interim Cath Lab/IR Director will be responsible for the oversight in day-to-day operations of the Cath Lab department.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will oversee a team of 25 FTEs.
- This leader will be asked to assist with scheduling of procedures, understand priorities and timing of procedures, monitoring quality and timeliness of positions.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Lakewood is located 30 minutes from Los Angeles and 20 minutes from Long Beach, California.
- Long Beach offers residents sandy beaches, whale watching excursions, museum tours and first class shopping and dining options.
- Explore the paranormal activity aboard The Queen Mary, an anchored historic ocean liner, or spend an afternoon discovering local art in the East Village Art’s District.
- Los Angeles is home to a plethora of entertainment options; enjoy the famous Disneyland Amusement Park, see the Hollywood sign count. the stars of the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard and see the fun attractions of Universal Studios Hollywood.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.