A New Jersey Medical Center is seeking a new Interim House Supervisor!
- The Interim House Supervisor will serve as the delegated agent of the hospital’s administrative team and will be responsible for coordinating and evaluating the management of clinical practice activities throughout the medical center.
- Seeking a knowledgeable leader who brings strong communication skills and will be able to build trust and credibility throughout the department with staff members and will ensure that the team is communicating and utilizing the resources necessary to guarantee that they are in compliance with all applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- The Supervisor will ensure that safety protocols are being carried out properly and will be responsible for reporting identified hazardous environments including damaged floors, walls, ceilings, and any other unsecured areas.
- Ideal candidates will bring 2+ years of acute care nursing experience. Previous House Supervisor experience is preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications are required.
- Active NJ RN license is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Located approximately 1.5 hours from both New York and Philadelphia, Lakewood, New Jersey is located close to the Atlantic Ocean and is famous for being a large commercial industrial center, and a part of the Urban Enterprise Zone.
- Lakewood is rich with history and offers museums and galleries including the M. Christina Art Gallery, and Lakewood Heritage Commission Museum. The town also offers The Strand Theater, which was designed by world-renowned architect Thomas Lamb, where it offers performances to showcase the arts.
- For those who enjoy being outdoors, Lakewood is home to recreational programs, parks, lakes, playgrounds, and golf courses. It is even home to the award-winning “Single A” Minor League baseball team, the Jersey Shore BlueClaws.
- Lakewood offers both public and private schools within their district. They pride themselves for also having two institutions of higher learning, Beth Medrash Govoha, a world-famous school for Talmudic studies, and Georgian Court University, a renowned comprehensive Catholic university with a strong liberal arts core.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.