Head the Cardiovascular Step-Down Unit as Interim Manager in Pennsylvania!
- As Interim Manager of the Cardiovascular Step-Down Unit, you will head daily operations for the department
- Goals include organizing the unit through leadership to accept change, shaping the culture of the unit, and increasing positivity
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- Epic experience required
- BSN required; hands-on cardiac experience highly preferred
- Active Pennsylvania RN license required
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania is a vibrant town with a strong history of Dutch roots
- From Lancaster, you can enjoy trips to two major cities – Baltimore and Philadelphia – as both are only 1.5 hours’ drive away
- Explore all that Lancaster has to offer including the Wolf Sanctuary of Pennsylvania, Amish buggy ride, golfing, amusement parks and more
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.