Join a Medical Center in Beautiful Area of New Mexico!
Interim Director of Case Management
- The Interim Director will lead daily operations of a medical center’s Case Management and Utilization Review, including approximately 15 FTEs.
- Prioritize reducing length of stay and strengthening payment processes.
- RN not required. Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Las Cruces, New Mexico, is a relaxed Southwestern city with a thriving economy based on agriculture, technology and education at New Mexico State University – making it one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- With the majestic Organ Mountains to the east and the mighty Rio Grande to the west, Las Cruces stands as an oasis at the junction of the I-10 and I-25.
- Las Cruces is home to many attractions, including numerous art galleries, museums, performing arts venues, theaters, and annual festivals.
- The sun almost always seems to be shining in Las Cruces, which enjoys on average 350 days of clear blue skies per year, making it the perfect base to explore the breathtaking surrounding area. Visitors and residents enjoy a wide range of year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, golfing, or tennis, in some of New Mexico's most diverse landscapes.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!