New position available as Interim Manager Med/Surg with a Las Vegas hospital
- Manage daily operations, investigations and patient complaints as the Interim Manager Med/Surg
- Ensure productivity in the mixed 35-bed med/surg and oncology unit, overseeing 100+ employees
- Must have nursing leadership experience in medical surgical care
- Las Vegas is an outdoor lover’s dream, being less than an hour from 52 mountain peaks, and offering a wide array of outdoor activities including biking, kayaking, hiking, skiing, and horseback riding
- Book an excursion to admire breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Red Rock and Death Valley, California
- Enjoy the convenience of living in a city that is open 24/7, grocery stores, pharmacies, Starbucks, and many other services cater to customers around the clock
- The illustrious city is also home to the notorious Las Vegas Strip, offering residents exciting nightlife with a plethora of entertainment options
- Las Vegas draws visitors and professionals from all over due to its booming economy, growing housing market and diverse community
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!