Lead Maternal Child Services as Director with LMH Health, an award-winning and expanding organization in Lawrence, Kansas
- The Director will provide leadership and administrative management for Mother/Baby, Labor & Delivery, Level II NICU, and Pediatrics units. Total oversight is approximately 73 FTEs.
- This position is responsible for evaluating staff competencies, department policies, and procedures to ensure best practices are in place.
- Key goals include identifying growth opportunities for quality outcomes and annual deliveries.
- We are seeking a visible, approachable leader to establish credibility with the team and to focus on mentoring and coaching staff, championing the community and patient-first culture, and building collaborative relationships within and across departments.
- This position requires the ability to provide hands-on patient care.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, is a 174-bed, not-for-profit, community-owned hospital that celebrated 100 years of service in 2021. Dedicated to improving the health of the community, LMH invests all excess revenues in services, equipment, and facilities which further that mission.
- LMH Health opened its brand-new 16,000-square-foot West Campus in late 2020, which features advanced imaging, virtual waiting rooms, a modern sports performance gym, and a therapy pool with first-class technology.
- Becker’s Hospital Review named the organization to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018 for the sixth consecutive year. LMH Health has been named by Truven Health Analytics among the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals and is the only hospital in Kansas to earn this prestigious distinction four times.
- Home to the University of Kansas, Lawrence residents enjoy all the aspects of a college town including collegiate sporting events, arts, and entertainment, as well as unique dining and shopping.
- Lawrence is about 40 minutes from Kansas City, giving its residents easy access to all the city has to offer.
- Just minutes from Clinton Lake, Lawrence offers many outdoor activities such as boating, hiking, swimming and much more.