Head to Lawrence, Massachusetts - located just outside Boston - as the Interim ICU Manager, over more than a dozen beds
- The Interim ICU Manager will oversee a 19-bed ICU and roughly 50 FTEs
- Support the development of an intermediate unit, repurposing several ICU beds for better flow
- Build trust with the team and connect quickly with seasoned staff
- Ideal leader will be available to start within two weeks
- Lawrence, Massachusetts is located 25 miles north of Boston on the Merrimack River.
- Known as the “Immigrant City,” Lawrence is a multi-ethnic and multicultural gateway city with a high population of foreign-born residents.
- Previously known as a manufacturing-based city, Lawrence’s affordable space and close proximity to routes 93 and 495 offer newer companies in technology, health care and manufacturing such as New England Affiliated Technology, the Robert Able Company and the Gem Group, to call Lawrence home.
- Boston offers a unique mix of historic culture and modern change – vibrant and diverse business sector, prestigious colleges and universities, unrivaled hospitals, world-renowned museums, rich history, and close proximity to the beaches of Cape Cod and the White and Green Mountains!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!