A New England Health Center is seeking a new Interim Director of Nursing of Oncology!
- The Interim Director of Nursing (DON) of Oncology will be oversee the day-to-day operations within the Cancer Center.
- Seeking an innovative leader who brings strong communication skills and will be able to build trust and credibility throughout the department with staff and physicians and will ensure that structure is implemented to maintain a positive working environment.
- The DON will be responsible for stabilizing the team’s performance as well as ensuring that strategies are implemented to optimize employee engagement.
- Ideal candidates will bring experience in Infusion, Chemo, or directly related clinical background.
- Active RN license and BSN degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.