Serve as Interim OR Nurse Manager at a New Hampshire Level 1 Trauma Center
- The Interim OR Nurse Manager will serve at a Level 1 Trauma Center overseeing 26 ORs and 6 ORs at a free standing Outpatient Surgery Center serving both New Hampshire and Vermont.
- This position will report to the Director of OR, and will oversee a team of ~104 FTE's.
- This new leader will be expected to continue to build collaborative relationships other facility departments, be a present, available and relatable leader and standardize best practices and performances across the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert within OR practice, an excellent communicator, mentor staff and have a strong understanding of clinical excellence.
- BSN required. Previous experience in performance management is a plus.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Lebanon, New Hampshire is nestled on the Connecticut River in the heart of a pristine New Hampshire valley.
- The thriving community enjoys the advantages of both a quiet rural life and the cultural experience of the big city.
- With a residential population of 13,500, the area possess some of the most beautiful country landscape in the world.
- Lebanon village is a cultural hub with attractions like the Lebanon Opera House, the AVA Gallery, seasonal Farmers' Market, and summer concerts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.