Join the fast-paced interim lifestyle as a Chief Financial Officer!
We’ve created this ongoing posting in order for people interested in Interim Leadership to send us their resume to discuss potential opportunities. B.E. Smith frequently places healthcare leaders in the following areas:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Labor & Delivery
- Maternal Child
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Emergency Services
- Infection Control
- Case Management
- Behavioral Health
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Interim leaders have flexible and independent lifestyles, working in diverse environments and gaining valuable experience along the way.
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
- Does this sound like you Fill out the form below and hit “Apply” – one of our healthcare recruiters will be in touch.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- 10+ years of executive finance experience in a healthcare setting required
The B.E. Smith Interim Employment Model
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization.