Clinical Nurse Specialist Leaders Are In High Demand!
- We’re seeking leaders who have a CNS background and are immediately available to fill Interim roles with healthcare organizations across the country.
- If you would like to be considered: please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume. This is an internal resume submission that will only be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters. A member of our Talent Strategies Team will connect with you on next steps if your professional background is a match.
- View all current CNS openings here: https://www.besmith.com/candidates/search-listings/k-clinical-nurse-specialist-l-/
- Active CNS certification and RN license required.
- Additional licensure or certifications may be required.
- Relevant and recent leadership experience in a healthcare setting is required.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- We value your help connecting us with qualified peers and are offering a $2,500 bonus if you refer a leader who is placed in a role in the next six months. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement). Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.