Exciting opportunity to travel, develop as a manager, and enjoy full benefits while on assignment through Interim openings across California
- We’re seeking managers who are currently available to fill critical Interim Nursing roles with healthcare organizations in California.
- Interim ICU Managers create immediate impact by ensuring staff provide high quality cost-effective care, while in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- If you would like to be considered: please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume. This is an internal resume submission that will only be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters. A member of our Talent Strategies Team will connect with you on next steps if your professional background is a match.
- View all current Interim openings here.
- Active California RN license required.
- BSN degree preferred.
- 1+ years of Manager-level nursing experience highly preferred.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $175,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- We value your help connecting us with qualified peers and are offering a special $2,500 bonus if you refer a nurse who is placed in a role in the next six months. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement). Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.