Infection Control Leaders Are In High Demand!
- We’re seeking leaders who specialize in Infection Control and are immediately available to fill interim leadership roles with healthcare organizations across the country.
- Roles range from Assistant Nurse Manager/Supervisor to C-Suite position levels.
- If you would like to be considered: please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume. This is an internal resume submission that will only be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters and will allow us to quickly match you with a role that fits your experiences as they become available. A member of our Talent Strategies Team will reach out to you shortly with next steps.
- Bachelor’s degree required for all roles.
- BSN degree, additional licensures and certifications, or advanced degree may be required for specific roles.
- Relevant and recent Infection Control leadership experience in a healthcare setting required.
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Interim leaders have flexible and independent lifestyles, working in diverse environments and gaining valuable experience along the way.
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
The B.E. Smith Interim Employment Model
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.