Lend Your Skills To Serve Healthcare Workers and Patients Across The Nation
- With the escalating COVID-19 pandemic, reports are anticipating a strain on the capacity of the healthcare system.
- In response, we are gathering a list of healthcare professionals who are open to offering a helping hand to our nation’s hospitals during this critical time.
Highest Priority Needs Are Professionals With:
- Emergency room or intensive care experience
- Infection control or patient safety experience
- Healthcare/hospital management experience
You can indicate your interest to help in one of the below ways.
BOTH OPTIONS ARE A GENERAL RESUME SUBMISSION AND WILL NOT APPLY YOU TO A SPECIFIC JOB. A member of our team will reach out to you with next steps as job(s) that match your experiences become available.
- Submit your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button on this page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "COVID-19 Support Leader" and your resume attached.
Other Proactive Steps to Take
- In the meantime, now is a good time to re-register for licenses to make onboarding as smooth and quick as possible.