Lend Your Skills To Serve Crisis Facilities and Patients Across The Nation
- With the escalating healthcare needs around the COVID-19 pandemic, B.E. Smith is gathering a list of nursing leaders who are immediately available to assist as needs arise.
- At this time, we are seeking nursing leaders to fill multiple Interim Nurse Manager roles in the Pacific Northwest and potentially additional future locations.
- The Interim Nurse Managers will be deployed to crisis long-term care facilities with the goal of stabilizing staffing and patient care.
- Must be immediately available (able to deploy within 1-2 weeks) and comfortable with all levels of patient care.
- Long term care experience is not required.
- Active RN license from ANY state required.
- B.E. Smith is working in exclusive partnership with participating organizations to fill these leadership openings.
How to Indicate Your Interest and Availability:
THIS IS A GENERAL RESUME SUBMISSION AND WILL NOT APPLY YOU TO A SPECIFIC JOB. A member of our team will reach out to you with next steps if your experiences are a fit for future openings.
- Submit your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button on this page.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!