Competitive pay + full benefits + leadership development with Interim Unit Supervisor openings in California!
- Nurses in all clinical specialties are immediately needed to fill critical Interim Unit Supervisor roles with healthcare organizations in California.
- 13 week assignments (with potential to extend). Days, nights, and evenings available.
- Great opportunity for Travel and Charge RNs looking to take the next step in their nursing career.
- If you would like to be considered: please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume. This is an internal resume submission that will only be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters. A member of our Talent Strategies Team will connect with you on next steps if your professional background is a match.
- View all current Interim Supervisor openings here.
- Active RN license required and willing to obtain California RN license.
- BSN degree required.
- 1+ years of charge nurse experience highly preferred.
- Pay Range: $60 - $80 hourly (time and a half for any shifts over 8 hours)
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- We value your help connecting us with qualified peers and are offering a special $2,500 bonus if you refer a nurse who is placed in a role in the next six months. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement). Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.