Support COVID-19 vaccine administration when you become Interim Medical Provider for vaccination sites in Virginia and Alabama!
- Whether a new graduate or retired professional, we are looking for a wide variety of healthcare leaders to support COVID-19 vaccine administration
- Physicians and Physician Assistants needed
- Vaccine sites will be statewide- Virginia and Alabama
- Select 'Apply Now' to raise your hand for these efforts and a B.E. Smith team member will connect with you on next steps following applicant review
- Have a friend that may be interested - We increased our referral bonus, so you'll earn $2,500 if they're hired
- Must be available to start within four days of offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!