Seeking Women's Services Nursing Leaders for All Position Levels!
- We’ve created this ongoing job posting in order for people interested in Interim Leadership to send us their resume to discuss potential opportunities in Women's Services related leadership positions nationwide at all position levels.
- To express your interest and learn more: please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume. This does not apply you to a specific job but is an internal resume submission that will be reviewed by B.E. Smith recruiters. A recruiter will reach out to you with more details as specific openings become available.
- Must be immediately available.
- Bachelors or BSN and active nursing license.
- At least one year of nursing leadership experience in women's services.
Why Become an Interim Leader
- Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- Interim leaders have flexible and independent lifestyles, working in diverse environments and gaining valuable experience along the way.
- Interim leaders thrive in fast-pace situations and are capable of creating immediate and lasting change, even in the face of uncertainty.
- These are ideal positions for professionals looking to travel the country and see new places, all while progressing their career in the field of healthcare.
The B.E. Smith Interim Employment Model
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.