Leadership for Two Units and 75+ FTEs
- The Interim Director of Behavioral Health serves as the clinical and administrative leader for the Adult Psychiatric Unit and the Adult Substance Use Disorders Unit.
- Oversight for 75+ FTEs.
- Work in close partnership with the CNO to conduct assessment of and identify improvement opportunities for the Behavioral Health service line.
- Focus on operations, mentoring staff, and preparing for an upcoming DNV survey.
- Active Maine or Compact RN license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Lewiston is the second largest city in the state of Maine, known for playing host to annual festivals that include Liberty Festival, The Great Falls Balloon Festival, and the Emerge Film Festival.
- The city is proud of its diverse restaurant scene, historic landmarks, recreational access to the Androscoggin River, and proximity to the Maine coastline and Western mountains.
- Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy rock climbing on the pink granite cliffs of Acadia, flying alongside bald eagles in a hot air balloon, or surfing the waves that crash into the sandy beaches of Old Orchard.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!