ALN Medical Management is Seeking a Vice President of Client Engagement to Cultivate High Value Executive Client Relationships through Strategy, Storytelling and Business Process Improvement!
- The Vice President of Client Engagement will manage the creation, cultivation and continuation of positive client relationships and present ALN solutions with accompanying analyses, stories, timelines, graphics and other supporting resources
- Serve as a strategic outsourcing partner for client practices helping to implement and provide business processes while managing, coordinating, and assuring high value client relationships
- Operate as primary point of contact for continuous communication, business strategy guidance, as well as managing client issue escalations and implementing conflict resolution on an executive level
- Seeking a strong communicator with the ability to gather data on ALN’s performance story, identify potential issues and opportunities, demonstrate the company’s values and share in the form of a comprehensive story to executives during quarterly meetings
- Manage and facilitate collaboration of internal client process improvement, demonstrate a strong understanding of client businesses, and offer professional services and products to sustain profitability
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Must bring 10+ years of experience directly managing senior executive client relationships
- Background in revenue cycle management, healthcare and/or information technology required
- ALN Medical Management (ALN) provides a comprehensive business solution to physician practices with outsourcing solutions that turn good practices into great businesses.
- ALN provides high-performance outsourced RCM services that build on data analysis and technology delivered by a team of experts highly engaged with a client’s practice.
- Founded in 2000, ALN is on a mission to help physicians stay independent and in control of their destiny. Today, more than 700 physicians and mid-level providers use ALN to grow their practices.
- ALN utilizes billing systems from market-leading providers of practice management software, which have been optimizing for over 15 years to increase the results for their clients.
- The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and has operations centers in Lincoln, Nebraska and Redding, California.
- ALN was recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies To Work For by The National Association of Business Resources.
- Lincoln, Nebraska’s capital city, is one of the Midwest's most affordable cities with a cost of living consistently below the national average.
- Residents enjoy Lincoln’s extensive trail system, recognized as one of the best in the nation, professional and collegiate sports, a lively, growing downtown area and an abundance of cultural and historical attractions.
- As one of the most family friendly cities, Lincoln provides 125 parks, a children’s zoo and museum, nine public swimming pools, the beautiful Sunken Gardens and many other nearby attractions.
- Lincoln was recently named the happiest city in America by Gallup.
- Lincoln is home to two universities, four private colleges, and two community colleges. It is also home to very strong public and private school systems with graduation rates well over the national average.