ALN Medical Management is Seeking a Director of Client Engagement/Account Management to Provide Business Strategy Guidance and Foster High Value Executive Client Relationships!
- The Director of Client Engagement will serve as the strategic outsourcing partner for client practices, managing the overall relationship, coordinating all services, and assuring that deliverance of maximum value to the client’s rests with the client management team.
- Responsible for pursuing and fostering positive relationships with clients and will serve as a point of contact for continuous communication, business strategy guidance, as well as managing client issue escalations and implementing conflict resolution on an executive level.
- Serve as a point of contact for continuous client communication regarding executive meeting facilitation and business strategy activities and act as a point of escalation, as needed, for both the client and ALN staff.
- Seeking a strong communicator with the ability to gather data on ALN’s performance story to executives, using data analytics to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate to lead internal and client process improvement efforts and deliver professional services and products to maintain profitability and revenue.
- Review and research critical regulatory changes and the impact to the organization and the organization’s clients, able to compile and present findings.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience including 5 years in a leadership capacity; consultancy experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience with Excel and PowerPoint – must be current experience.
- Must bring 3+ years of experience, specifically in the areas of revenue cycle management and/or information technology.
- ALN Medical Management (ALN) provides a comprehensive business solution to physician practices with outsourcing solutions that turn good practices into great businesses.
- Founded in 2000, ALN is on a mission to help physicians stay independent and in control of their destiny. Today, more than 700 physicians and mid-level providers use ALN to grow their practices.
- The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and has operations centers in Lincoln, Nebraska and Redding, California.
- ALN was recognized as one of the Best and Brightest Companies To Work For by The National Association of Business Resources.
- Lincoln, Nebraska’s capital city, is one of the Midwest's most affordable cities with a cost of living consistently below the national average.
- Residents enjoy Lincoln’s extensive trail system, recognized as one of the best in the nation, professional and collegiate sports, a lively, growing downtown area and an abundance of cultural and historical attractions.
- As one of the most family friendly cities, Lincoln provides 125 parks, a children’s zoo and museum, nine public swimming pools, the beautiful Sunken Gardens and many other nearby attractions.
- Lincoln was recently named the happiest city in America by Gallup.
- Lincoln is home to two universities, four private colleges, and two community colleges. It is also home to very strong public and private school systems with graduation rates well over the national average.