Leadership for 50 Beds as New Interim Director!
- The Interim Director will lead daily operations of an Emergency Department and Clinical Decision Unit with 50 total beds.
- Provide stability and coaching to team, ensure proper staffing levels, and bring best practices to enhance service offerings.
- Seeking a leader with Level I Trauma Center experience
- Master’s degree and Active Arkansas or Compact RN license required.
- Little Rock is Arkansas’ capital city with more than 200,000 residents and a bustling River Market District that features endless dining, entertainment, and arts attractions.
- With the Arkansas River to the north and Ouachita Mountains to the west, Little Rock is graced with natural beauty. Known as the Natural State, Arkansas offers unlimited ways to enjoy all the beauty the state has to offer. Take advantage of trails to hike, rivers to canoe and fish, lakes to boat, and many hunting opportunities.
- Little Rock is a friendly and accessible city that offers sites like the Clinton Presidential Library, a children’s museum, zoo, and Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
- Centrally located between many top destination cities, Little Rock is within a two hour drive of Hot Springs, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee, and four hours from the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!